Thursday, April 4, 2013

Police Harassment

My name is Krystal Armstead. I in Glen Burnie, Maryland. I just called the Sherriff's office at 410--222-1571, asking why there were police knocking at everyone's door on the basement floor. I asked why they were camped out in the apartment next door when no one stays there. The girl who lives ther moved out about 2 weeks ago. All I saw were 2 or 3 men go into the apartment.

I was then connected to the dispatcher who quickly said that "they were performing evictions".

Just 10 minutes ago, I heard  people coming out of the apartment so I looked through my peephole.THIRTY (30) people just came out of that apartment! It takes 30 people to evict someone who's been gone for TWO WEEKS?!

I am concerned because I am being lied to. Last year, something similar happened when I lived in Glen Mar Apartments. The sherriff's office were outside of my apartment in broad day light, looking through my window with flashlights. I called the police department who claimed there had been a robbery on Hiddenbrook. What that had to do with my apartment, I have no idea. But the next week, August 10th, at 2:30 in the morning, about 30 men raided my apartment! They destroyed my apartment looking for bombs, weapons, and grenades! The director of the Office of Child Support Enforcement lied on my husband, saying he threatened her. The police department arrested my husband for "telephone misuse" last year. We  lost everything and were homeless for three months! I was 6 months pregnant at the time and we had three children!

I do not have time for stuff like this. If the police department is going to continue to harrass us, I am going to have to file a lawsuit. This doesn't make any sense. I am not stupid enough to believe it takes 30 men to evict someone who 1) has been gone for 2 weeks and 2) who moved all of her furniture out two weeks ago.

I am sick of the police department harassing my husband. We do not deserve this. As soon as he calls DMV, MVA, OCSE, the Court house, anywhere, people lie, saying he is threatening them! The next  thing I know, I am posting a 100,000 bond for his release!

Please, someone needs to call me back to explain what is going on! I cannot take anymore loses. We have lost too much already over he say, she say. It has got to stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment